We are 3 or more jestering monkeys, summoning the spirit and general flair of our favorite american newscaster. We will discuss, debate and debase all things that tingle our tummies - sex, politics, music, culture and of course - sex. And politics.

Friday, November 26, 2004

Ed Harcourt: Born In The '70s

Stereogum presents: Born In The '70s

Here we go. Out of sheer excitement over this song - I hereby post the blog that turned me on to it. You can right click on the small link above to download the song to your computer (which I highly recommend).

Click on the title of this post to go to the blog that i've been reading a lot lately: STEREOGUM. The people that write it like good music and have a hilarious obsession with all things Britney Spears. Worth regular reading.

I woke up this morning hearing this tune in my happy little dream. Ed Harcourt is a brilliant songwriter.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I considered myself as the professional in this theme, and did not think that I can find in the Internet something new. But having come on your site, I have understood, that I know nothing and it is necessary for me to study and study as much as possible.
- hairyreasoners.blogspot.com j
07 car civic honda
buy used car
car undefined used
used car bergen
used car oakland
used car greensboro
used car raleigh
used car killeen
used car vallejo
used car tacoma

7:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home